The European Digital Media Manager will be a key part of the transformational journey to data-driven brand building with the aim to transform the way we connect with the pet parents and build relationships with them at the heart of everything we do.
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualified or equivalent digital education
- 4 years minimum experience in performance marketing & content strategy
- Understanding of the media landscape in Germany
- Preference for the understanding of buying media, particularly digital
- A genuine interest in data-driven marketing and demonstrating clear results for advertisers
- A passion for cats and dogs would be ideal
- FMCG experience would be preferred
- Languages: Fluent German and Business English required
What will be your key responsibilities?
DEPLOY BEST IN CLASS INTEGRATED CONNECTIONS PLAN
- Accountable for excellent deployment & tracking of the market's full-funnel connection plan
- Ensure 1PD acquisition strategy is Integrated Into the local deployment plan, with the EU Acquisition & Data team
- Localize the digital strategy to improve including Digital Media Best Practices, Content Initiatives, and route to market for eCommerce & DTC
- Ensure implementation of content & Search best practices (CKBs) and reporting
- Responsible for deployment of campaign & always-on web content which deliver right through to conversion
- Share performance of the content plans & learnings back for optimization of plans
- Build excellent working relationships with the external agency partners, to drive the execution of best-in-class plans
- Act as the market budget Champion
UPSKILLING AND INCREASING CAPABILITIES AND SHARED UNDERSTANDING OF NEXT GEN BRAND BUILDING
- Strong strategic agility and great storytelling (with numbers) will be needed to influence change and engage multiple stakeholders.
- Support customer teams to execute best-in-class testing of offsite media (online) to drive Mars sales, including delivery of incremental ROI
- Develop online customer best practices for building traffic and sales with offsite digital campaigns (Affiliation, Paid Search, CRM, Banners, OLV, etc.)
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose-driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry-competitive salary and benefits package, including a company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.